Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A day in the life of Luke and Owen

I was watching my nephews Luke and Owen the other day and we decided to go outside and take some pictures of them just for fun.... Here is what we came up with...


This is my favorite photograph from the pictures. They were walking back to the house and Luke was pointing to the wheelbarrow that was sitting over by a tree that their dad had cut up. Luke was telling Owen about the woods. Totally adorable picture!


OWEN



...happy face...

...scrunchie face...

BROTHERS

...just giving Owen a hug...
...and a kiss...
...Luke not so sure about the kiss from Owen...

LUKE



...Luke looking at the tree...

...and playing with a branch we tore off...


...silly face...
...peek-a-boo...
...being funny...

2 comments:

Trischa said...

Awww.... these are some of the best pictures ever of the cutest boys ever!!! You're the best!!

Unknown said...

I came across your blog and the topics really held my interest. I always was fascinated by space exploration ever since i was a kid and the resources you have here are excellent. Keep up the good work guys!
Stock Photography